Parramatta MG is here to assist you and keep you going during this lockdown. We have arranged our services following safety procedures according to the guidance of NSW Health.
- Online & Phone Sales Accepted For New, Demo & Used Cars (Check List Of All Contacts Here).
- Discover our new & demo MGs stock online.
- Contact-Free Vehicle Collection (Contact Our General Sales Manager At (02) 9682 2113 To Learn About Your Vehicle Collection).
- Service & Parts Departments Remain Open For Inspections, Repairs, & Servicing, Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. (All service meetings must be booked & scheduled to maintain flow control. Please contact (02) 9933 8100 to book your inspection. More information here).
Our dealership remains closed until further notice. We want all our customers to stay safe and stay at home. Our virtual car shopping remains open and on-demand personalized video of vehicles on-request is still on.
New & Demo Car Sales Contact:
- Phone: (02) 9682 2111
- SMS: Daniel - 0424 231 364
Mia - 0474 927 322
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our finance team is here to assist you. We are happy to arrange a virtual meeting, email, SMS for your finance and after-market needs.
- Phone: (02) 9682 2185
- EMAIL: email@example.com
Our service department remains open for you to keep going on the road. The service department will remain open Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Phone: (02) 9933 8100
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTS & ACCESSORIES:
Our parts & accessories department remains open for you to shop accessories online. The service department will remain open Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. For any enquiries on parts or installation, please contact our parts team.
- Phone: (02) 9933 8160
- EMAIL: email@example.com
We have updated strict code-of-conduct to control the spread in and around our service centre premises during our operations with our mandatory rules in places as follows:
- Face masks, covering the mouth and nose are to be worn at all times.
- All service appointments and pickups must be booked prior to the site visit.
- Contact-free key hand-over, payment processes, & paperwork to be followed.
- Strict check-in (via the NSW Services App) of all non-staff visitors, important - no check-in no entry, a valid check-in must be sighted by our reception staff.
- Strictly no handshaking.
- Customers collecting vehicles are to be limited to one person at a time.
- One customer only in offices at any one time.
- Social distancing rules of 1-meter distancing are to be adhered to with staff and customers alike.
- Hand sanitizing is to be used after each customer encounter.
- All our staff’s health at service will be monitored daily to ensure they are healthy and safe to work. If they feel unwell, we make sure they remain home until they are safe to come back to work.
- Hand sanitisers at all reception counters and in all staff and customer bathrooms
- Our workshop technicians are sanitising customer vehicles prior to doing any work and also on completion of the vehicle service
- Sanitizing vehicles prior to delivery both before and after service
- Video consultation available on-demand
Please stay connected with our socials to stay updated with our latest updates.
Thank you for your continued trust in us. We look forward to continuing to deliver an amazing service and sales experience to all of our customers.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us from the list above and ask to speak with the relevant department manager who will assist you.
- Team Parramatta MG