2021 MG ZST Specs & Pricing - The ZST Arrives In Style At MG Parramatta
As the all-new MG ZST arrived at MG Parramatta earlier in September 2020, the whole team has been impressed by the specifications and features delivered by the stylish ZST. For the price starting from $29,490 driveway for the Excite & $32,490 for the Essence driveaway, the team here are awed by the amazing technologically advanced features.
Both MG ZST versions will debut a new, 115kW/230Nm 1.3-litre turbocharged three-cylinder engine and a new third-generation Aisin six-speed torque converter automatic transmission.
By comparison, the regular ZS line-up offers 84kW/150Nm 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated four-cylinder and 82kW/160Nm 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engines.
The upgraded 'MG Pilot', that's already included on the larger MG HS, have not been previously seen on a small SUV from the brand. As evaluated by the team at CarAdvice, It includes:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Segment-first Traffic Jam Assist (TJA)
- Intelligent Cruise Assist (ICA)
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Intelligent Headlamp Control (IHC)
- Speed Assistance System (SAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
On top of the MG Pilot suite of safety systems, the entry-level Excite model also benefits from:
- 10.1-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay + Android Auto and In-built navigation
- Keyless entry and start
- 360-degree & 3D parking camera
- LED headlights and tail lights
- 17-inch two-tone machined alloy wheels
- Red brake calipers
- Synthetic leather interior trim with contrast stitching.
- Five USB ports
The ZST Essence adds:
- Digital instrument cluster
- Opening panoramic sunroof (claimed to be the largest in its class)
- Front seat heating with an electric driver's seat
- Red embossed 'MG' logo on front seat headrests
- Alternative design 17-inch alloy wheels
The list does not end here as one can only feel the premiumness and luxury when test driving the vehicle itself. You can book a test-drive of the ZST in the colour you want at MG Parramatta today and discover some amazing features it has to offer.