The MG HS Best Value SUV offer is back!
You heard it right. MG Parramatta is ready to pay you $250* if you test-drive the MG HS and purchase another SUV from the list below in the same class.
We are confident and trust our fully-equipped MG HS is the best value SUV. How confident you ask?
MG Motor Australia is now offering $250 to anyone who takes the MG HS for a test drive and then decides to purchase an SUV from within the same competitor segment.
Available in two variants - the Vibe and the Excite - the MG HS is backed by a 5-star ANCAP safety rating and of course, MG's 7-year unlimited-kilometre warranty and 7-year roadside assistance guarantee. It is also MG's first vehicle to launch in Australia with MG Pilot as standard, offering a full suite of active safety features to assist with everyday driving.
How does it work?
- Book A Test-Drive Of The New MG HS at MG Parramatta. View the Form Here & submit the form. (*Make sure to select MG Parramatta in the choose dealership option)
- Book a date & time for your test-drive
- Test-Drive the new HS at MG Parramatta
- Either you will take home a new HS or you will purchase a competitor and can claim your $250.00*.
Competing Petrol Vehicles - Medium SUV <$60,000
As sourced from IHS Markit – VFACTS classification
- Citroen C5 Aircross
- Ford Escape
- Haval H6
- Holden Equinox
- Honda CR-V
- Hyundai Tucson
- Jeep Cherokee
- Kia Sportage
- Mazda CX-5
- Mitsubishi Outlander
- Nissan X-Trail
- Peugeot 3008
- Peugeot 5008
- Renault Koleos
- Skoda Karoq
- SsangYong Korando
- Subaru Forester
- Toyota RAV4
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
- Volkswagen Tiguan
*Terms & Conditions Apply
To receive the $250 (incl GST) payment eligible persons (which excludes fleet, government or rental buyers) will need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
(1) They must have test driven a MG HS Vibe, Excite or Essence between 1 August 2020 and 31st October 2020 inclusive (“the Test Drive Period”) at MG Parramatta and registered this test drive (in the manner required by MG Motor Australia) with the participating MG dealer at which the test drive was undertaken.
(2) They must by no later than 15th November 2020 provide evidence satisfactory to the participating MG dealer at which the relevant test drive was undertaken, that following the test drive they purchased (by no later than 31st October 2020), and took delivery of (by no later than 14th November 2020), a new petrol SUV vehicle of another brand (other than MG) that falls within the SUV Medium<$60,000 category (“Competing Petrol Vehicle”).The full list of acceptable vehicles is the list above. Satisfactory evidence of purchase of a Competing Petrol Vehicle must include a signed contract for purchase of the vehicle (signed by both the customer and the vending dealer) and valid registration papers which must identically match the name in which the test drive registration was completed.
Each eligible person will only be entitled to one payment of $250 if they meet the criteria set out above regardless of how many Competitive Petrol Vehicles they purchased. The $250 payment will be administered by MG Parramatta. Payment will be made via EFT or cheque.